AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will the border wall effect labor for vegetable/livestock farms much?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/29/2017 07:21 (#5801513 - in reply to #5800734)
Subject: RE: Will the border wall effect labor for vegetable/livestock farms much?

Buxton ND
"they show and are willing to work"

I talked with a business guy in Fargo last winter he said "Their dependable/hard workers and they can pass a pee test" I can not run this place with out them. 15ish years ago my nephew got a good welding job fresh out of collage over 9 others. Reason why was he was the ONLY one that passed the pee test. And ND/Northern MN is a white folks area by far.

We used to something in general in this country called "WORK ETHICS" this seems to have been replaced by those lazy, worthless workers that can not pee test and sit on the porch with their hands out waiting for that Obama check to drop from the sky.

All of these government hand outs seem to have lead to a generation of folks were many are what an old farmer neighbor used to call it "Worthless as teats of a boar hog" The major trouble is this generation has had kids to seem to have been born with an EXTRA hand to hold out. They FULLY expect this is the way it is. Some seem to only get ambitious to hold a protesting sign. I grow up in a day when protesting WAS NOT a job title.................

Its to the point the Government is going to have to teach many "WORK ETHICS" via cutting them off the government teat. Its either learn to work, learn to support your self, learn to become a provider and pay tax's or live in the streets. Can't pass a drug test put them in a dairy/hog/chicken barn and MAKE THEM WORK. They will learn quickly how to pass that drug test (it does not take much studying) and they can move up and get a better job. AGAIN holding a dam protesting sign IS NOT A JOB TITLE. I think back to when I was young, it was very rare to see protesting signs on the news. Darn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I wonder where the idea of protesting came from ? ? ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)