AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

northern Indiana
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

olivers & whites
Posted 1/23/2017 20:52 (#5789412)
Subject: northern Indiana

When our daughter and son in law got married they had mutually agreed to locate approximately 1/2 way between each others home. He is from the Michigan Thumb area, she is from southern Illinois. This puts the northern 1/3 of Indiana as the area of interest. They both currently work from home so jobs is not the main concern. They are strong Catholics and want to start and raise a family in nice medium size community with good Catholic churches and schools. Like many young people they would like a young and active community. They have considered the Ft Wayne area. Also the South Bend area. But it is hard to know a community just by researching the internet.

Looking for suggestions and thoughts about the area. I think southern Michigan is also an option. He is of Polish ancestry and I suspect there are some Polish communities judging from some county and city names. Personally I would prefer the area just north of indy but selfishly that is closer to my wife and I. They have been married over a year and hope to relocate this year. Being a farm girl our daughter would like to be on the out skirts with a little land so she can grow something. Thanks for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)