AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Zelnate and Delayed Viral Vaccination
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 1/23/2017 06:39 (#5787496 - in reply to #5787039)
Subject: RE: Zelnate and Delayed Viral Vaccination

South Central Kansas, Harper County
We were going to try it on a couple of pens of cattle we were starting, but the cost was kind of prohibitive, for something we didnt know would pay for itself. We actually had our Bayer rep contact some people higher up the line than him to see if Bayer wanted to do an on farm test trial(Im sure theyve did some of their own). If they would give us a price break on the Zelnate, we were in the process of purchasing two loads of cattle, from the same buyer, purchased the same day, shipped form the same location. We were going to use Zelnate on one pen and not the other, then all other vacs and feed would be the same. Thought it would be good for us and them to have some actual on farm testing in our area. The reply we received is, they were not interested.

Perhaps they have done enough testing on their product they didnt need any further verification of its results. But to me, it gave me the impression, they were not too interested in seeing any more testing results, and perhaps they were not getting the positive response they expected? Just a curious response we received from them, kind of makes me skeptical.

We would be interested in hearing from others that have tried this product, and the results they have obtained.
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)