AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Founder
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

towman2000
Posted 1/22/2017 16:20 (#5786205 - in reply to #5785377)
Subject: RE: Founder

SouthCentral WI
Yep, I have a couple of people that I'm doing business with that would screw a snake if someone would hold it. Do I enjoy it? No. Do I have a choice? Well, I suppose I do, but my responsibilities (and my word) won't let me walk away from it.
I can't explain why and probably wouldn't if I could. Take my word for it, I have little choice.
So all I have left is the ability to look at myself in the mirror each morning, knowing I've given it my best shot.
The other side of the equation is that a CEO only has to answer to the board of directors. Most businesses look at today or this year earning. Very few are concerned with 10 years down the road. Why? It's not in their best interest to. It's about the money made today and the future earnings, but nobody cares about future earnings 10 years from now.
We as a society, are what we are. I'm not criticizing or begrudging anyone's need for money and or power. I just have a hard time trying to find my way in a world with these people.
I'd also add this thought. Do you have customer service to make a better relationship and sell more product or services? Is that your goal with customer service or is it just the right thing to do.

A necessary evil that you have to have, or a service. I have to tell you when I phone up Direct Tv, their customer service doesn't give me a warm fuzzy filling. I've never been with a lady of the evening, but I have to think the feeling is about equal. Just a guess.

Towman

Edited by towman2000 1/22/2017 16:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)