AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If there is any question where price inflation went..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/13/2017 09:12 (#5764733 - in reply to #5764521)
Subject: RE: Sat likes to talk about: "They're leaving, they're leaving" but.....

Buxton ND
Here's a chart to back up my mouth, its one year old tho shows a very clear long term trend. I've mentioned before MANY commodity's saw "peak" flow moneys in the first 6 months of 2011, with 2012 drought only interrupting these out flows. This is a "REAL PEAK"

Wanna know where the money went after "We're Leaving" go look at a Dow/S & P

Wanna know why I've been such a donkey wipe of a bear, look at the this chart, its the facts of life of what has happened in our markets.

The winters of 2011/12/13 I sat and listen to many of the so called market experts talking these very high prices forever. Some projects of buying that prime 15k dirt and using $6.00 cash cash corn making the payments. Some these guys to mid to top end speakers. Up here it was BUILD BINS the ethanol plants will pay you to store corn.

I was to young to hear the market experts talking these very high prices forever of $5-6 wheat back in the 1970's. I grow-up going to meetings with Dad in the after math. The MANY of different speaking of the day my Dad would say "That the blanking idiot that told everyone to buy that $1500-2000 prime dirt, dirt that ended $700-800

Summer of 2008 local round table having dinner heard the seem BS "Alot of the market experts are talking $10 wheat forever" Now I'm just a farmer grunt market guy but because of my Dad and history I could see what alot of these experts could not.

(M7.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments M7.jpg (73KB - 40 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)