AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Windows live mail error code 0x8007007A, how do I fix this problem?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

J & R Ranch
Posted 1/12/2017 16:01 (#5763039)
Subject: Windows live mail error code 0x8007007A, how do I fix this problem?

SE South Dakota
I recently updated "One Drive" and now if I try to send pictures from that I have this error code come up. If I highlight 2 or more pictures and right click and go to "Send to" then choose "Mail recipient" they go to photo album in Windows Live Mail and will not send. They stay in the Outbox and prevent you from sending or receiving any emails until you delete it. If you attach photos (using paper clip icon) from one drive or any other file with pictures then they will send but stay in the original format say 1-3MB per photo. I'm not sure how to make the photos/files smaller so I'm not trying to send such large attachments.
I sure there is a better email program out there too but not sure what to look for. Was hoping someone had a fix for Windows Live Mail, here is what I found on the internet on the subject.

This error arises because you tried to send a message including a photo album. This feature no longer works as a result of changes at OneDrive, where the photo album would have been stored had the changes not taken place. This means that the message is now stuck in your outbox and may be preventing subsequent messages from being sent. The outbox is below the account folders in the folder pane:
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)