AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bigfoot in North Dakota
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Glenn W.
Posted 1/12/2017 10:42 (#5762483 - in reply to #5761820)
Subject: RE: Bigfoot in North Dakota

Southeast Washington

Here is a copy of my post in 2012. http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=297145&mid...

I still can't explain the tracks and have not seen anymore other than more and more wolf tracks in the winter on the ridges. Take it for what it is worth but nobody else had been back to where we were that day.

I have never seen the show. Around here in the Blue Mountains there have been many reports over the years of bigfoot and many tracks. Paul Freeman (google Paul Freeman bigfoot) was from this area and supposedly found lots of evidence. There is a store on the mountain in Oregon that has a lot of plaster casts of footprints.

Paul Freeman saw many up in an area that is a corridor to drive on with the Walla Walla Watershed on one side that is only accessible with a permit and the other side is Wilderness and only the one road down the top of the ridge. There is probably a 15 mile stretch where there are no other roads other than the one and that is where he used to see them.

It is an area that you can't really get to in the winter due to the rugged terrain unless you know what you are doing as it is the deepest snow and has a lot of wind blowing drifts and it is up and down into canyons on both sides. After all the stories over the years I have kept my eyes open out in that area and haven't really seen anything other than two times there were tracks that can't be explained. One was seen on a ridge top where the new snow had blown away and you could see a very old track embedded into the snow. Everywhere else was still covered with the new snow so didn't see anything else. The track was very large and you could barely see what looked like toes but the snow had really deformed the shape as it was in the old snow a long time.

The other time my brother and I went for a mid week snowmobile ride into the area in the afternoon one early May day a few years ago. We rode in 10 miles and came across some very fresh tracks probably made earlier in the day. We never saw any tracks of anyone ever been out that way as the area is pretty much abandonned until the snow melts and it is 30 miles in from the other direction to get there. This is not an easy place to get to but it has nice views and we enjoy the challenge. The tracks came up and over a saddle area from the south side that had very little snow and went over and down a steep slope on the other side. The footprints of whatever it was were at least 18 inches long and you could see the toes. It actually sat and slid down the hill in about 3 different spots with one slide maybe 80 feet. Then it would get up and walk across the slope a ways and then slide down the hill some more. The tracks dissappeared in the trees in the canyon. Again the tracks were very fresh in the spring snow and we had no camera. We were just enjoying snowmobiling, not looking for anything. They weren't like any bear track that I had ever seen. This was in the area that Paul Freeman used to always see things but he was dead by this time. The snow keeps anyone from having easy access to the area and with nobody around there would be no reason to go out and make tracks.

Anyway not saying I believe in bigfoot but there are things that sometimes you can't explain. When Paul Freeman was alive I never saw any strange tracks in the winter in that area and I haven't since the time listed above. I have never met Paul or any of the people that go out and hunt for bigfoot in the area.

This past winter with lack of new snow and a lot of wildlife up high into January we have seen a lot of wolf tracks on the Oregon side where they do have the largest wolf pack in Oregon and several wolf tracks 30 miles away on the Washington side where they aren't claiming any wolf packs yet but we all know they are there.

I'm not asking anyone to believe me but that is what I have observed and can't explain what it was and the question was asked above. It was just strange to me that it was in the area where there were several reports in the summer and just makes a guy wonder what the heck it was.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)