AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Now For Some GOOD NEWS :o)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/2/2017 07:53 (#5737945 - in reply to #5737887)
Subject: Great Grampa Did

Buxton ND
Stop in a really good spot. Not too heavy, not too lite, very rare to see cracks in the ground big enough to fit your fingers in. The 2 home 1/4's have had one rock dug out,,, took all of Gramp's horse's, all of Gramp's harness's and all of Gramp's ropes to pull it in the trees ! ! ! Btw that rock is in front of my kitchen window in my NO-TIL flower bed. Yet 6 miles to my west, I can show you the junk of the junk.

Strongly agree with Chipster, traders have been burnt way too many times betting against winter wheat's 9 lives. I'd say its gonna be show me its not in the combine hopper before they get too excited. PLUS there are beau coup piles of it like everywhere down there, some even on old air force base run-ways.

These piles HAVE BEEN SOLD, sold into the crazy huge carry in the wheat market of last summer. One comment from last summer was "Can we clean out the fertilizer bunkers and fill it with wheat ?" One other comment that stood out was "I never thought I'd see the day when milling quality white WW gets shipped on a feed bid" These piles WILL move somewhere. My guess is into the ships and we mite just be surprised how many of those ship dock in China. I can not prove it, tho pretty sure wheat that went right thru my back yard IS in China right now.

For North Dakota's crop,,, this picture is where it came from period. Add in a warm winter, early melt what little snow we had and a VERY early spring. Not just an early spring, EARLY FAST emerging everything, EVERYTHING off a great start. To see any crop with any kind of yellowing stress was beyond rare last year. Yes the heat hurts down south but up here heat make beau coup bushels any-wheres close to the north country. This north country IS moving across the border guys as in the last 4 year Manitoba soybean area have doubled. ALL OF THIS north country corn/bean belt is NOT just because of price, its because of the wow's in early variety's yields. The invention of the rock roller,,,,,,,,,,,,, is a HUGE WOW to soybeans acres.

Its not just Farmer Fringe's of OUR country, its the Farmer Fringes of the WORLD. Probably thinking Farmer Fringes of the world can buy better variety's also. So you wanna blame the Farmer Fringes ? ? ? What about these ? ? ?
$8.50 corn
$18 beans
$26 CASH MPL wheat
$15 WWinter Wheat
Mr RMA's 5.65 this was Earl Butz saying "Plant fence row to fence row" without saying a word.
This will not go over well tho what about Mr Ethanol ??????????
What about the world seeing the USA putting 5 bb of corn in the gas tanks even with 2012 nasty drought ??????????
NONE on this above is gonna go over well in NAT and well probably get blasted back to the stone age. This is what we as all American Farmers face. Its the same thing our for-fathers faced back in the 1970's with out ethanol.

(WEATHER#1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments WEATHER#1.jpg (173KB - 58 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)