AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lifelock Identity Theft
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

coastalBend
Posted 12/25/2016 12:22 (#5722149 - in reply to #5722013)
Subject: RE: Lifelock Identity Theft

south texas
It doesn't protect you from id theft. It alerts u when someone uses your info like ssn to apply for credit. I have it. In 2013 had 10-12 cards taken out against my ssn. I didn't have LL for #1 but got it that day. Their help in resolution is worthless, u just sit on the phone with them and cc reps, u can do that without them. The monitor works good but from all the advertising i thought they worked the deal without your involvment. They have no more pull in my experience than me. Only thing they did was show me how to put extra safeguards on my credit with the 3 agencies, i still had to do it myself.

I haven't done any research to see if another service just offers monitoring of their caliber. My bill is $260 per year per person with LL

The cc people will want u to file police reports, in my experience its worthless. Only thing i did different in 13 was use a title company preferred by seller. As soon as papers were signed (my normal lender ), cards started coming up. Filed 5 reports an checked up asking if any work was done to see if others who used title company had had issues. Nothing was ever released to me as being done. I stopped calling and filing after 7 months.

Edited by coastalBend 12/25/2016 12:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)