AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New info for travelers from TSA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 12/25/2016 12:38 (#5722176 - in reply to #5722042)
Subject: RE: It's called a PASSPORT ~

central - east central Minnesota -

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 12/25/2016 11:00

Why don't the FAA, TSA, the U.N., & whoever else, just get together & require one "TSA-issued i.d. card". Standardized the world over. 2 languages on it...English (which IS the universal travel language) and whatever their home town language is. Then, there would be no question as to whether you have the correct i.d. Everyone's would look the same, except for the details.

Unless your i.d. card says "TSA" on it, you don't fly commercially. Would probably speed up the line @ airports also. Make them with "chips" so the TSA guy can insert it quickly in his database computer & see that it is really you standing in front of him.

I realize it isn't foolproof i.d. forms, but most USA people realize  you can still get drivers licenses made very near college campuses for some illicit reason.

There is a world over accepted ID form - it's called a passport . . . .. . . .  accepted world over. Of course, the USA seems to think, a Driver license would be a better form to "Track" it's bad people (terrorists).

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)