AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

newer pickups
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 12/19/2016 14:54 (#5709543 - in reply to #5709425)
Subject: RE: newer pickups

North of London
Went through that about 3 years ago.
Had a willing buyer for my old pickup which was bigger than I needed so I sold it then went looking for a decent used truck to replace it.

OOOppPppPPPPs could not find a decent, well almost NO used pickups with a full sized box/
Only one I found was so expensive for a truck with half warrantee left that I settled for a new one.

No fancy add ons, just a towing package which I think included heavy suspension, anti slip and a could other things and then had to take an upgrade in cab interior to find a new one that was available. No choice in colour, had to be white.

So when I was picking it up the dealer said the problem with ever finding a truck like this used was we took them home and wore them out, we never trade them just scrap them.

Good luck.

BTW my windows still wind down by hand and some of the power ones in the 8 year old car don't wind down anymore.
I did not even get 4X4 on this one, not pulling a trailer anymore and am supposed to be old enough to know not to get into places that a 2 wheel drive can not get out of.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)