AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra...Direct Command...Raven...Pressure Transducers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gemarsh
Posted 12/6/2016 09:46 (#5679608)
Subject: Integra...Direct Command...Raven...Pressure Transducers

Central NE
Ran new 3point sprayer last year using a raven 450 console and using integra for steering and mapping. Finally getting the direct command system wired in, bypassing the raven console.

Sprayer does NOT have a pressure transducer, but would be easy to add a tee right at the big pressure gauge on sprayer, allowing a transducer. Raven wiring harness has provisions on it for transducer. The direct command wiring schematic shows the ability to wire in a transducer. The direct command screen shows that it will display pressure.

My question is, can a person set an audible alarm in the integra to alert operator that tank is empty, by loss of pressure a set pressure?

The reason I ask is, the 3640 spray coupe has such alarm and adding direct command into the system, did not eliminate that handy feature.

I would like to know, before puchasing a transducer, seeing they are extremely expensive for what they are, and finding out the screen only shows pressure.

We all know the integra will scream and take up the whole screen when a person is turning on the headland trying to line up the next pass planting, with the planter up, saying no seed flow.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)