AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Insight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/6/2016 12:29 (#5679954 - in reply to #5679761)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Insight

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have two Insights both have the steering unlock and work fine with the Nav II. Most of the time I only need one. I have one that I generally use with steering on the sprayer tractor where it runs the sprayer as well. I have another that I leave in the combine that does yield only. They both have the steering, multi-product and auto swath unlocks. The two could be interchanged.

Some years ago, I needed to have the screen replaced on my oldest Insight. This year the newer one which is generally in the combine had screen problems. I could have used my other Insight since steering or spraying was not needed at that time. Then I wouldn't use the bad screen Insight at all. After thinking about it I decided to get the screen repaired.

A friend of mine has an Insight for steering as well and his screen went out late this fall. He borrowed my spare and doesn't know what to do about repairing the screen on his. I assume he will get it fixed. Then between the two of us we would have three Insights that could be used on the two tractors if we have another failure in the future. I have another neighbor that uses an Insight for steering also.

If and when the screen goes again, I suspect we may just retire that one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)