AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Non restricted corn herbicide?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

4WD
Posted 12/3/2016 18:42 (#5673763 - in reply to #5673725)
Subject: RE: Non restricted corn herbicide?

Between Omaha and Des Moines, 7 miles South of I80

wildcat1000 - 12/3/2016 18:22

This was not your question but if you make any kind of serious effort, you will pass the private pesticide exam.

There is lots of good, simple study info, and plenty of extension people who will answer your questions.

Get started Monday with a search for extension classes in your area.

I agree, go to your county extension service building, and buy a couple of their study guides/manuals (I think 9 -30 dollars), and study those and you should pass the test, first time.

Note: When I was taking mine, some poor "other guy" got handed the wrong test (got handed commercial applicator's test verses private applicator test) and when he got it "corrected" that is when they found out, they gave this guy the wrong one, but he only missed passing that commercial test by two points or 2 answers = they handed him the correct test(private applicator version), and said "you shouldn't have any problem with this one" = BUT he did have to go back to the table and do the private applicator test.

I think they said, if he had passed the commercial version, they could have taking those results, for a private certification and he won't have had to go thru the private test.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)