AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

spring wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/5/2016 07:21 (#5564730 - in reply to #5564513)
Subject: RE: spring wheat

Buxton ND
No fluke its #thewheatparty, the other 2 just kinda lay there like a drunken sailor. MWEZ has rallied .45 since the Labor day flush

Even KE with this "Brazil imports 883.4 KMT of wheat from US in first 4 months of 2016/17 season--nearly double full season prior year" So I guess it sorry Jon no carrots this year.

Winter wheat traders were dis-appointed at USDA's wheat feed numbers on Friday. I'll say they just need more patience, feed bunk wheat whether here or world wide tends to take time to show up in the reports. All what we hear is there's massive stocks of wheat both here and world wide but no one seems to address high, quality high protein MILLING WHEAT.

It may surprise you the per-report estimates for MWE were bullish in them self's.
The report was BULLISH
There is was A DONKEY LOAD of wheat sold coming into month end August. Kinda thinking that was the producer panic low, plus I'd say there alot of wheat that's gotta move to make room for 200+ corn up in Norwegian land.
First we kick Iowa's donkey in football, then beans, now corn Ha Ha J/K but when the final yield comes out on ND corn/beans, its gonna be a shocker whopper.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)