AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Changing Email??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 9/22/2016 16:36 (#5543278 - in reply to #5542834)
Subject: RE: Changing Email??

southern MN
I use Hotmail. Think it changed name to Live now, same thing.

My wife uses Yahoo mail.

Both are free, just sign up with a user name no one else has used, and a password. Easy.

They both have excellent filters. I get the emails I want, and I don't get the junk. Maybe 3-4 junk messages slip past a week. If I check the junk folder, where the filters put them, there are 10+ a day where I won a lottery, can buy a peppy blue pill, can buy fake watches, can meet interesting girls, can cash 7 million dollar checks from inheritances in Africa, and on and on.

If I get on a mailing list or hear from something I don't like, if I place it in the junk folder a few times, that email source will always end up in the junk folder from then on. The junk folder throws away 10 day old emails, so if I check it once a week I can catch a day 'real' emails that went there by mistake. That's rare.

There are filers you can use with your email you have, but you kinda have to match up what you have to what is available. Your internet provider might offer a filter, but you haven't activated it, set it up?

It's the only way to email. No fuss no muss. Works well.

I've had this email for over a decade.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)