AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 9/4/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 9/4/2016 00:03 (#5507932)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 9/4/16*****

A really early Good Sunday Morning here. In a few minutes it will be Sunday for me and even though I am so tired, I can't sleep tonight. Must have had too many naps today. So I figured I would type this out so it is ready in the morning for the early risers that weigh in. Dave and I will be weighing in and I will report it below like you guys do. Not sure where I stand with all the IV fluids they give you. They tell you that you can gain 7 to 14 pounds. Not sure if I had had a chance to pee them all out. Not eating much yet. I craved eggs, so I knew my body was telling me it needed protein. Sweet stuff is going against me as my sister stopped in to the country bakery before coming here for the weekend and the owner gave her two huge iced cinnamon rolls to give to me. I told her she can eat them and she did start snitching on them. I have been pealing back some of the bready part of the roll to eat when I take my pain pill.

The surgery seemed to go well. Doctor was done in an hour. Leg is very swollen right now and that concerns me as I know it won't bend unless I can get the swelling down. Have my toes above my nose 90% of the time and icing it all the time. I have my exercises and plus I walk around the house. I just put my fitbit back on today and it said I had 1,500 steps. Not my 10,000 minimum that I want, but I think that will take awhile.

No rain to speak of this week. Dave learned the gentle art of watering my potted flowers. He thought you just dump it in the middle and by the time I came home they were really looking wilted. So I told him he had to water all around the plant and go back even if it was running out, and do it again to get the little soil that is left in them moist again. He has been using this time sticking close to home to do some home projects. But I am getting more independent except for the driving, so it shouldn't be too bad for him anymore.

I am rambling here, probably the drugs. Trying not to use to many. When they say I should take one or two, I take one, except before meeting my physical therapist. Also trying to extend the time between pills.

So how was your week. Maybe not so many going to report in being a holiday weekend. But that is really where you need to step on the scale and see how things are going. I hope you did well and had a loss. Have a good week and please be careful with the fall harvest. It is officially Sunday now too as I post this.

Edited to say that Dave lost .4 and I lost two whole pounds. Happy with that.

Edited by dairymanswife 9/4/2016 07:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)