AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/28/16*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/28/2016 08:01 (#5494524)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 8/28/16*****

Good Sunday Morning. Fogging one here this morning after getting 1.4 inches of rain yesterday. Dave had just seeded something (I am such a farmer) after they had hit it with manure, and the rain was welcome for that. The corn really doesn't need any more as they haven't started making corn silage yet, still too green.

Well, I am finishing up getting everything ready as I head to the hospital tomorrow for my knee replacement. Need to mow lawn one more time. Not sure Dave will take that challenge as I am very particular of my lawn. I can't have any wind rows, not even a little. I usually mow twice a week and I don't think he will want to do that. I know he will take good care of me though. I did help him out a bit as I have over two dozen meals prepared and vacuum sealed and ready to go. I go in tomorrow at 8AM and will have surgery around 10. If everything goes as planned I will get out on Wednesday afternoon. Dave has to go to a caretaker class on Wednesday before they will let me go home. I hope everything will go as planned.

So now onto how you all did this past week. School has started for many and the kids will get back into a routine which might help some of you get into a better routine for eating and exercise. Having kids home in the summer can throw you off a bit. It doesn't take much to throw me off. We had company (family) the last two weekends and that can be a problem too. You have to make foods you normally don't have around, and then there are the extras that are left over. I try freezing them so I don't eat them, but even that doesn't work all the time. Who the heck invented the microwave? Also, frozen cookies are good on a hot day. What am I doing here, I am suppose to be encouraging you all to do good things. Oh well, I am nervous about my surgery, must be nervous eating.

Dave managed to lose .4 and me, well, I gained a pound. They tell me that I will gain between 7 and 14 pounds in the hospital. Yes, it is all water weight and I will pee it out in the week after. They even tell you to bring a half size bigger shoe to wear. Good lord. So much to look forward too.

Have a good week. I should be able to post next Sunday. I will be under the influence of drugs, but hey, maybe my post will make more sense then. If you post today, I will be able to answer, if you don't post until late tonight or tomorrow, I will not be answering, at least until much later. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)