AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pics from field day Aug 23
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Caleb H
Posted 8/25/2016 14:02 (#5489566 - in reply to #5488495)
Subject: RE: Pics from field day Aug 23

Morris, IL
That is me in pic3. Surprised we were even able to run. Seems like we get another inch of rain every other day. I had been very very frustrated with different strip till bars over the years and was in touch with Steve the owner of Niffty Ag. He is a strip tiller also so he knew my problems. Steve had been working on the third generation of his strip till equipment with the goal of building the best machine possible. Using my and other farmers input, Steve worked to come up with this new design called the Gen 3. My family has been strip tilling for 26 years and 10 myself and what we have learned in the last few while working on this is unbelievable. It is amazing how every little detail can have a big impact on how well it works in different conditions. And simpler is better. To clarify, I didn’t design it and have Niffty Ag build it. I gave Steve my input of which some of that is incorporated into the design but the unit is a Niffty Ag designed and manufactured product. I am very happy with how they listened to me as a customer and the Gen3 has really helped me get more done, do a better job, and lower maintenance/adjustment. As a result of my experience with Steve and his company I have just recently became a dealer.

Edited by Caleb H 8/25/2016 14:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)