AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pneumatic down-force control
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

litle80
Posted 7/26/2016 14:43 (#5433560)
Subject: Pneumatic down-force control

Bancroft IA
Well, I guess I will use my one time shot here to promote what I have, then let it lie. I would like to thank Ag Talk in advance for letting me do this.

For all Planter owners using Pneumatic Down-force, are you frustrated about having to constantly monitor your pressure gauge and air up your system as needed? Is that compressor in the cab annoying you? Well we have the solution! The Posi-Air system is a pneumatic down-force control system which allows you to set your desired down-force and not worry if it is staying constant. We also offer additional control allowing you to set different pressures for per-say the 4 units behind the wheels on an inter-plant planter than the units on the rest of the planter. The system puts the compressor on the planter getting rid of that annoying noise and puts control in the cab with convenient features to aid in the monitoring of the pneumatic system. This is a low cost solution to help aid in keeping up with inevitable small leaks, this is not an active pneumatic down-force system that adjusts automatically with changing ground conditions. We currently offer bolt on kits for White 8800/9800 and 8500/9500 series of planters, but the kit can be adapted to work with other pneumatic down-force equipped planters as well.

For more information and a video of the Posi-Air system in action visit http://www.deiteringengineering.com/posi-air.html

Thank you for looking!

Alan Deitering

Edited by litle80 7/26/2016 14:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)