AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Things that make you go duh!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IADAVE
Posted 7/22/2016 21:16 (#5426396 - in reply to #5426323)
Subject: RE: Things that make you go duh!

I know how you feel. The wife insisted I buy a new phone so I went to the Verizon store. I asked the price on a certain phone and it was $200 Then they wanted me to update my plan. Then they were trying to sell me another fancier phone. Now the fancier phone had all the bells and whistles plus came with a fancy plan. When I asked the price he said $200. So I said you mean both phones are the same price. Yep they were. Monthly plan is the same too. So he starts writing up the fancier phone and I notice my monthly bill is about $40 a month higher. He replies that is because of the fancy phone. So I say I am sorry I misunderstood, I thought you said they were the same price. He replied they are the same price. I asked him how they could be the same price if the monthly bill for the same service was higher for one than the other. The sale person insists they are the same price. The monthly bill has nothing to do with the price of the phone, it is higher because of a phone charge for the fancy phone. In the end all the phones were $200, just the monthly phone fee was different. I asked the cash price and was told I would not be allowed to pay cash for a phone.
I left the phone store also.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)