AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 6410 Power Reverse Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CM.Cattle
Posted 7/20/2016 22:37 (#5422641)
Subject: JD 6410 Power Reverse Problems

Only a couple of hours after purchasing my 6410 and running it in the hay field, my left hand reverser switched kicked into neutral and then had a constant "beep" while in gear and running. From then on the tractor would start beeping after 30-45 minuets of running. The tractor was running fine, but I was trying to solve the "beeping" issue because it was about to drive me crazy! I changed the pressure sensor, both hydraulic filters and transmission filter to begin with because that's where someone told me to start at. That didn't solve anything. Several weeks later, tractor still beeping, decided to try and replace the enable pressure switch. After changing it, the tractor will not go forward or backwards, but still beeps when we put it in gear. I'm not getting any fire to the foward or reverse solenoids. The enable solenoid seems to be engaged all the time. I've checked all 4 relays in fuse panel and they check to be good. Even bought a new relay to move t each location to verify. Also checked park break switch and it's still beeping. If ANYBODY has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)