AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Holland LS180 skidloader wiring diagram help needed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pirlbeck
Posted 7/19/2016 20:55 (#5420578)
Subject: New Holland LS180 skidloader wiring diagram help needed

West Central Iowa
I have a NH LS180 skid-loader with a problem in the hydro charge pressure warning circuit. The warning is active when ever the unit is running and it is shutting it down 30 seconds or so after starting. I believe it started out acting up more intermittently, as the owner was able to keep using it when it first started acting up.The owner replaced the charge pressure sensor with no improvement and I have tested the charge pressure and it is 265-285 PSI and the spec is 250-300. The sensor is suppose to turn the warning on at 50 PSI so we are well above that. I am pretty sure I have narrowed the problem down to either a wiring problem or an EIC (Electronic Instrument Cluster) problem, but I would like a wiring diagram to do more tests on the wiring between the charge pressure sensor and the EIC. I went into diagnostic mode on the EIC and did the "beep" test and I get nothing when I connect and disconnect the charge sensor wires. I also tried moving the harnesses around when in beep mode and nothing turned up doing that.

I found a manual download online for a LS160, but it has no wiring diagram and not much info on the charge pressure sensor circuit. Would anyone have access to the sensor circuit wiring diagram or be able to give me a brief rundown of where the 2 sensors wires run to so I could do some continuity tests. One sensor wire is black and it does have continuity to ground and the other wire is yellow and I suspect it runs up to the EIC, but there are several yellow wires connected to the EIC. Just knowing which terminal on the EIC that the yellow sensor wire connects to would be a big help in determining if the problem was in the EIC or the wiring.

Thanks and sorry about the length of this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)