AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Used pick up dilemma
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 6/26/2016 17:37 (#5377275 - in reply to #5376725)
Subject: RE: Used pick up dilemma

Dearfield Co.
Well I would say after reading TWO threads on this pickup deal you are the A hole-----------------------in your other thread you claim you think the dealer is trying to steer you towards new. So YOU take it upon YOURSELF to locate a USED pickup for the dealer to go get and now YOU dont like the pickup YOU found and wanted. Now YOU dont know what the dealer is going to do about the box. In my eyes YOU are just price shopping and should of gotten comprehensive pictures of this thing from YOUR dealer before he brought it in. Either that or taken the holes and ran with the pickup since obviously it must of been everything else you wanted. I bet the struggle is real at your place

The reason people leave sites like this is when they post up dumb crap then when someone says something simple about it they get called a name. My guess is like I said before you were price shopping and never even requested another set of pictures or went to look your self or two threads would of never happened My self I wouldn't of even entertained this pickup since it was in Canada and the miles it has for the year indicates it was USED LOL.......... Used harder than I would desire. I also will still state I feel for the dealer. Not only did he try to discourage you he is now stuck with your complaints OOOOOORRRRRRRRR he is stuck with something he discouraged from the start either way he loses.

Edited by a4t-1600 6/26/2016 17:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)