AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kind of a late request, but...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tom Graham
Posted 5/28/2016 16:25 (#5325276)
Subject: Kind of a late request, but...

Henderson, Minnesota
Came across a young lad through his mother's Facebook post a couple weeks ago. Brandon will turn 17 on May 30. He has Asperger's disease, a form of autism is a close description. He has had learning and emotional difficulties but is fitting into the mainstream fairly well. His mother made a post about how he would like birthday cards on his birthday, so I grabbed the ball and ran, well I walked fast. I shouted him out on my radio show a couple weeks ago, at a time I knew he would be listening. His mother messaged me and said that although he usually doesn't express himself much, when he heard his name on the radio, he smiled. Hearing that almost made me cry. I gave his name and address on the air and at our recent Pioneer Power meeting so I thought I would put it out here. It's too late for cards to reach him in time for his birthday, and there is no mail on Memorial Day anyway but anybody wishing to send this young lad a card it would be kind of cool. I haven't met him yet and only communicated with his mom on Facebook, so I have no skin in the game. So here is his address : Brandon Burdine, 9591 50th St, Veseli, MN 55046
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)