AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/25/2016 08:38 (#5319324 - in reply to #5319290)
Subject: RE: Argentina

Buxton ND
Don this part here,
"in the last 5 months crush margins have increased from around 1,50 to 2,25 a bushel"

Don, I'm looking at a weekly crush spread chart right now, this is INACCURATE, totally, completely false.
Go search that chart and find out for your self please.
Buying meal up here ? AFTER $100 plus rally ? Your gonna get your head ripped off just as bad as buying that $75 crude did.
You buying meal really makes me wanna put in a sell order just under $400 :o)

Garvo well we do have tons of barley up here, most comes from west and north. Iowa has corn coming out its ears then they import barley SCREENINGS besides,,, just makes no sense to me. Its does make sense to a feeder/feed millers pocketbook tho.

Dad always had to grind barley for the cows. 3 hours for a 300 bushel single truck load, think we could have ground pea rock faster. Nice dry corn I'd do it in 45 minutes. BTW loved those old cattle pictures you posted awhile back, reminded me of Grampa and Dad. Grampa loved horses and sheep, Dad the cows. Pigs were my deal, hated the cows and will only see eye to eye with a horse when there's a gun and elk include.

Moran no, I just posed the question, those are very highly trader spreads,,,, combined darn near as much as bean themvself's

As far as the the rain damage in Argentina, I simply ask where IS our export biz that has everyone and their Uncle so excited about ?

Why the interest in oil, IDK other then Palm oil tree that had the drought last year. Its the only major US market where exports are UP y-o-y
This is and has been our underlying problem with a strong US $$$ in general.
Like I've said before compare the US $$$/REAL and bean charts and you will see what started this beans rally.

Now yes beans are up .15 as a type but what my eyes see,,,,,,,,,,, its a very weak rally*****
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)