AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bayer buying Monsanto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ntexcotton
Posted 5/24/2016 19:00 (#5318370 - in reply to #5318116)
Subject: RE: Bayer buying Monsanto

North Central Texas
Sorry Blue, I have heard it alot the last 10 years. Three of my uncles came down with cancer. 2 beat it and one died. The one that died was an oil exec in Houston but his early years were spent running a paper mill making business forms. Everyone in the office of the mill died of lung problems. He died from mesothelioma. That was tough to watch but you knew the cause. The next one built airplane parts and retired in good health. A year later he had kidney cancer. Number 3 was a telecom exec and came down with lymphoma. I am on the bone marrow donor list because of him. Luckily another uncle was an exact match and he saved him. His wife had to have an answer to what caused it and believed everthing she found and read. The oncologist he has is one of the best in the south. He finally told her to quit searching because almost all the answers she will find as the cause are wrong. The one thing no one ever put together about the 2 still alive today, both were bitten by poisonous snakes and both were given antivenom. The uncle who died was scratched by a rabid bat and given rabies shots. All the rest of them are in good shape, just getting really old.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)