AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

plumbing ideas for nurse trailer / truck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Oakwood
Posted 5/11/2016 13:57 (#5295264)
Subject: plumbing ideas for nurse trailer / truck

Manitoba
mostly I'm just looking for plumbing ideas as in how to set up the pipes and shutoffs etc to make a really efficient and usable system. started out just thinking about a pipe loop hooked to the pump with 4 shut offs so the same hose can load either the sprayer or the nurse tank but thought prior to building this I'd ask just to try to make the most of the project and something that we can add to as we go without redoing everything.

need to plumb our nurse truck in such a way as to make things easier for Dad so he does not have to be hauling gas pump on and off of back of truck and juggling hoses around. He runs the truck hauling fert or water for me while spraying. I did some searches online and I have seen many different ideas but I am quickly realizing there are a lot of ways to do this. thought I'd ask here for some suggestions of aspects or components you have used or use that you really like or others that you included but in hind sight would not have or would not do again.

I think others have probably asked similar things but have not really found what I'm trying to answer in my searches. lots of posts about truck and tank setups but not so much that I've found addressing the plumbing. if you know of any links that answer it that would be great. we have been usually using totes and pulling chem from them with the gas pump rather than using a chem handler and that is working well enough I think and its simple.

thanks

Edited by Oakwood 5/11/2016 14:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)