AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TEXAS HEDGING
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/3/2016 10:51 (#5279924)
Subject: TEXAS HEDGING

Buxton ND
Been saving this one seen this weekend.
USAFarmPro finally fessed up below.
Long in the bin, long in field and long on the board of trade, then using NAT to talk his position.
This is a VERY HIGH RISK SPECULATIVE position to be in as a producers of grains.
Bankers really tend to frown of this*****That's if they even know, the most DO NOT.
Over the years many have lost everything because of this including Grampa and Gamma's farm.
I have a good friend that his Dad, it took a few years but lost EVERYTHING including his farmstead.
Its caused MANY bankruptcy's over the years dating back long before I was born.
So no surprise he's super duper bullish in NAT, he's using NAT to "talk his positions"
Sorry guys but I have absolutely time for this BS, NEVER have and NEVER will.
That was why I baited old AgTrader late one night, think he'd been drinkin, he blow and got his donkey booted. THAT WAS MY INTEND. He took the "bait" hook/line/sinker/pickup/trailer/boat :o)))))

The last one I know for sure was just SW of me in 2004 (wild bean market) local soybean processor. Doing very well, expanded, still doing very well and then BOOM everything he had was on the auction block really quick. Word had it he got on the wrong side of the soybean market in a big way speculating and lost EVERYTHING.

CME will go for the juggler vein,,, if you stuff a 5 dollar bill down your throat, they'll chop your head off and pull it out. Been told there worse then the IRS I believe, not sure ? you DO NOT file bankruptcy on them either. This of coarse does not apply to Jon Corzine, kinda helps to have Obama in your back pocket.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)