AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Narrow Lace up Work Boots? source and brand?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bruce NW Ia
Posted 4/30/2016 16:31 (#5274059)
Subject: Narrow Lace up Work Boots? source and brand?

Cherokee County, Northwest Iowa
I have been blessed with long and narrow feet (12B) and heel spurs (planter fasciitis). Since first diagnosed with heel spurs 35 years ago, I have used orthotic inserts and followed the doctor's advice-buy the most expensive pair of lace up work boots you can afford. After about 6-8 months, the heels wear down, thus the orthotics don't work correctly, and feet start hurting. Time to break out a new pair of work boots. Getting just new heels don't work.

For years bought Red Wings, then had 2 pair in a row that just weren't right, then started ordering lace up work boots off the internet, went thru 3 pair of Tony Lama's-worked great, then 12B's got backordered for like 9 months. Tried a pair of Justins, ok. Then been thru couple pair of Double HH's-great boot, now can't order them in 12B. Ordered another pair of Justin's, only because they were the only pair I could find on the web in 12B. At least I am smart enough to always have a pair on hand ahead of time.

Anyone else have any advice on where to find 12A or 12B lace up work boots, what brand? Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)