AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The money thing, my morning ramble.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 3/13/2016 08:49 (#5172892 - in reply to #5172773)
Subject: RE: The money thing, my morning ramble.

Central Missouri
you could be very correct. To make it work you have to disincentivize those who live off of the govt so they will enter the workforce in the lower paying jobs and they have to keep their jobs or face very reduced support from the govt. In effect you are giving them a choice work or get hungry. Some would say you cant do that. I say you can and you will help each of them as I believe that we each are born with talents and it is our responsibility to use those talents to help ourselves and our fellow man. When one falls into the trap that the govt will take care of you then you are trapped. Just a simple thing like ebt can only be used for staple items such as meat, milk, bread, beans, peanut butter etc. No processed and no using in convenience stores or grocery stores for junk food. In my way of thinking you are doing people a favor by incentivizing them to become untrapped. In essence freeing their souls. The churches, community organizations and families can take up the slack also which helps people find and retain work. jmo on a very complex subject but the road the country is going down is a road to ruin both collectively as a country and individually for those trapped in the system.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)