AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cordless grease guns in Ontario
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 3/11/2016 05:48 (#5168783 - in reply to #5168775)
Subject: RE: cordless grease guns in Ontario

South Western Ontario, Canada
Andy578 - 3/11/2016 06:30

does it matter what battery size you use? i currently have a few 20v Dewalt tools but they all use the 1.5ah battery while i think the 20v grease gun uses the 4ah. pretty sure everything else is the same so i'm going to assume i could use the smaller battery but it just won't last as long?

i was learning towards Milwaukee due to the extra settings but if i'd still be able to use my other batteries with the Dewalt i'd probably be better off going that way

No it doesn't matter we just grab which ever battery is charged.
As for stores there are few around, Aylmer has Wise line tools, Thamesford has Country tools (think that's the name it's kiddy corner to the timmies), surely London would have few places.

We typically buy from Wise line during their tool specials days usually twice a year. Thamesford has the same tool days too.

Only thing I don't like about the Dewalt grease gun is it would be nice if it had a pressure relief on the hose for those times the bearing won't take grease. Other than that it's been great. Has seen a lot of work and few accidents around here and it hasn't missed a beat!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)