AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are you guys asleep?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/17/2016 22:30 (#5119386 - in reply to #5119296)
Subject: RE: Are you guys asleep?

Buxton ND
Fry remember that story about the old bull and the young bull ? Yes been a nice rally but a shy dime run I would hardly call a bull run.

I will strongly agree with this,
"Should help the rally when the masses are sleeping and coming late to the party."

NAT's been really quiet, the bulls of,,, have been really quiet, Cornbore has been MIA. Don may even be bearish ! ! ! I would agree with Fry on the are you sleeping part. Still thinking on this part, if we're going to run and turn these baby around CRUDE NEEDS TO LEAD the way. Crude started this whole bull run long before corn. $30ish crude does not match with 4.50/5.00 corn period.

IDK what I read yet but every rally since early 2011 has been lead by short covering, EVEN 2102 drought run***** So i guess I will go with short covering rally til proven wrong. If one looks at the last big price years the trade has bought (carrot) acres of corn. Does the trade really wanna buy acres today ? ? ? = the RMA spring price. Right the the trade wants/needs to dis-courage acres,,, NOT BUY THEM.

There is one market out there that IMO will run ! ! ! Its just not grains :o(

The cattle market looks to be making another run in a long run of lower highs, I could get the itch here to sell it again pretty easy. Cattle priced in REAL's or Peso are quite high, this was a whammy to corn producers in the after math of 2012 cattle will be no different. Now this was straight 8 forward and no beating around the bush expect what market that will run.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)