AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Deploy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

potentialag
Posted 2/12/2016 01:39 (#5105665 - in reply to #5105609)
Subject: RE: Drone Deploy Video

Dwight IL
Gary,
I completely understand and respect your position but it seems you are making quite a few assumptions about me, yet, I don't know you and you don't know me....at all. I respectfully request that you take a minute to get to know me before you state assumptions like in your last post.

Please let me address your claim of:
"I see a couple of posts where you have mis-stated another dealer's selling price and obvious effort to steer potential buyers away from other dealers"

1. I could be wrong but the only time I recall ever saying anything about pricing is when there was some discussion on a super low price on DJI drones that were on the DJI site. When I looked it up the pricing was different than what the post had stated so I posted what I had found. There was no advantage to me since my prices were higher than that sale price anyhow. Just calling a spade a spade.

Let me give an example, I have recently seen Phantom 3 batteries for sale at a price of $124 at the Joliet IL Best Buy store (not online). They were priced for LESS than what I can charge. I recommended to a few local (to that store) folks that they take advantage of the sale. My question to you is......Would I tell them that if I was making an "obvious effort to steer potential buyers away from other dealers."? No.

2. This is quoted from your post above "Oh I have bought from him over the years and he is great . . . and btw he is not paying me to say this." I respectfully challenge you to find the post where that was stated because I have yet to see it. I have seen some folks say they have had good experiences by purchasing from me but never worded like that. Just like any business I have had many happy customers, and a few transactions that haven't gone as smoothly as possible which I have tried my best to make right. Everyone of them is welcome to say whatever they want to say about me and business, good, bad, ugly or otherwise, whenever and wherever they want to. I have no control over that and have never suggested they do any advertising for me.

3. In the future, I will refrain from mentioning my dealership unless the situation calls for it as I can see how being upfront and clear about it in some posts can be taken in unintended ways. However please don't expect me refrain from helping others when they post questions, and from providing additional information to anyone who freely contacts me inside and/or outside of the forum. I believe that is fair enough for everyone involved.

So to this point, I have acknowledged your position, apologized for my misstep and clearly explained my position and hopefully corrected some less than correct assumptions made about me and my business. I hope you and others following this, now have a better understanding of me and my posts to date.

Bottom line, as I have stated many times, I'm here to help and educate. Which is why I posted my phone and email. Simple as that, if you choose to read farther into it, than thats your choice, but the honest truth is the honest truth.

I appreciate your insights, conversation and wish you the best. I hope to have more conversations with you in the future.

Happy Flying!

Respectfully,
Matt Boucher
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)