AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1891/SA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/28/2016 12:52 (#5069955)
Subject: 1891/SA

Buxton ND
"Two things about what he is showing in that link. I assume the numbers represent unshipped sales on that date? So SA has 2.0MMT(75mb) or 2.6% of yearly soybean sales on the books for shipment. SA is scheduled to do 73MMT. It does not tell us what is actually going to get shipped from SA or how much has been shipped, just the fact that 2.0MMT of the beans have been sold. The other part I have a very hard time believing is the 7mb(0.19MMT) number from last year. Was he trying to say that SA only had 0.19MMT or 0.2% of the 65MMT of soybeans sales they did last year on the books at the start of Brazilian harvest?"

YAA, that's Norsky you know, this does not makes sense what-so-ever. Last week I hear Brazil has a good 50% sold, I buy that very well. Now that 75 mb sold out of China (not Jack) does not make since. Toss in yesterday cancellation ? Commercials just have them hedges ? NOT actually sold and not the books to China ? That doesn't not quite make sense to me. IDK here gonna do some checking on this next week from the source of that link.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)