AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cancellations
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/28/2016 12:27 (#5069909 - in reply to #5069793)
Subject: REALISTIC

Buxton ND
Way wayyy, WAYYYY to early for this gentlemen.
Was not expecting this til Brazil got rolling full stream ahead with harvest, and its 8 boats loads.
I've been very clear that I'm the "BBBB" Big Bad Bean BEAR because of the Us Dollar/REAL/Peso/BDIX.
Because of bean prices IN REALS as the horse/planting race started*****
YAA no one want to hear Sat's doom and gloom talk,,,,, THIS IS THE REAL WORLD OF BEING IN A WORLD MARKET.
BTW this was NOT the first cancellation of BEANS by CHINA, there's been some little ones UNDER the radar, UNDER 100 mt as to the USDA 24 hours reporting rule. Now do you really think that China would be canceling beans if Brazil really had a drought ? ? ?

Beans go down, corn goes down and probably wheat also. As/IF this happens play "bid my basic", more so corn. DO NOT expect much on basis on beans. China cancels and every commercial buyer knew this YESTERDAY or the day before. So today everyone and their Uncle knows about. I've been on a bathroom bender as to Smarty Tiger's comments, so haven't seen anything with the market til now and its kinda ugly AND WHERE BREAKING THE WEDGE. Just odd how yesterday looked bullish breaking out ABOVE the wedge ABOVE the 100 day. Now refer to my yesterday comment/commercials***** Now yesterday was right up there with the BEST HEAD FAKE I've ever seen, the commercials traders knew it all along*****************************************************************************************************************************

I will be saving yesterday and today's intra beans charts, I can teach my son how to be a better marketer learning by knowing how the commercials work. This is the commercials game, they do this every single day of the year, they've played it for years. They talk/deal with people world wide, in SA, in China they know thing the you and I's only hear in the past tense and marketing NEVER TRADE PAST TENSE.

The sent "the kid" my son a text, "China's cancels 8 loads of beans, bean tanking, corn lower SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Think my mind was just made up I will not be planting soybeans this year, I'm well covered on navies and will toss in a few blacks with the mix, probably well get the shaft on those blacks, JUST as in like 1 mintue ago locked some more of those in on a 1x deal.

Edited by Sat 1/28/2016 12:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)