AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 12/13/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 12/13/2015 08:02 (#4956165)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 12/13/15*****

Good Sunday Morning, what a week here. Packing up the motor home getting ready to leave in the morning for AZ. Suppose to get up to two inches of rain today. I was worried that the motor home will sink when Dave pulls it out of the shed, but we are on sand ground and there is breaker rock, so fingers crossed we can get going in the morning. Going to be in the upper 50's today, but I know that will soon change. At least Dave didn't have to plow snow in front of the shed to get out.

I had the pleasure of being in a fellow Nat'ers wedding yesterday. I won't say who, if he wants, he can post it, he can. To think I was a bridesmaid at 61, but good thing I didn't have to wear a frilly dress with a big bow on my butt. It was a casual blue jean wedding. Wishing him and his new bride all the happiness they can get and to enjoy each other as they enter their senior years.

So, now it is time for the scale. Mine got packed in the motor home so we wouldn't forget it. Good excuse, right. Both Dave and I had physicals this week and both of us had lost weight. Dave said he was ready to get flamed and was surprised that he had lost weight. As we get closer to Christmas, are the treats that everyone is making getting harder to avoid? I only made fudge and gave some to mom and our son, and packed some in the motor home to take to our CA son. But of course I had to lick the bowl.

I hope you had a good week and continue these last couple weeks of the year. I am anxious to add up the total weight loss of the active members the last weigh in this year. Oh, I already packed my book that I keep track of everyone, so I will only be able to comment how you did for the week. If you hit a milestone, please tell it as I can't remember everyone's numbers. Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)