AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Think I did my civic duty last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

prmckay1
Posted 12/1/2015 01:42 (#4930605 - in reply to #4926049)
Subject: RE: Think I did my civic duty last night

Lone Wolf, Ok
Next morning -- while I was checking on Generator @ Bed and Breakfast - wife calls -- we're out -- LOL --

By the time I got home (had another generator @ Farm with same plugs) -- power was back -- flickered several times --

Then Power went out @ Farm -- so on to put them on generator -- REA back on before Midnight - so took them off Generator - Dad calls 6:30 -- off --

It's been a fun several days - hope things are a little more 'reliable' --

Our local REA has had quite a time with maintence of poles/wires etc -- no $$ in the kitty - and things like this really ruin the infrastructure

The wires are back to 'almost' normal lengths - -- don't know what they have in them, but the stretch properties are pretty good - I know what was in them several years ago not so 'forgiving' - lines hung low (if they hadn't snapped) for quite some time Till REA restretched them.

also here we have AEP/PSO service (3 phase) -- they had many trucks locally running -- counted 40 at one time - and several out of the area (and state) crews here to fix wires -- we were appreciative of all the help!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)