AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone shows beauty of Soybean Harvest all all the beauty of this special time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

fishinmortician
Posted 11/26/2015 10:03 (#4919915)
Subject: Drone shows beauty of Soybean Harvest all all the beauty of this special time

https://youtu.be/CZjNzUZLrPw

Here is a video of soybean harvest I took with my Phantom 2 drone with some "still images" at some friends of my Uncles where I grew up around in Northern Iowa. At 2:46 into the video is my favorite part as I am flying right over the tops of the soybeans directly towards the combine into the setting sun. I am choosing to post this as to give thanks to all of the farmers out there for the hard work they do and am appreciative of where I grew up and the opportunities I had to learn a bit from my Grandpa and Uncle about farming. As stated in my name, I am a fisherman, and yes, a funeral director, but hope this video will allow everyone to sit back and enjoy what you have accomplished this year and many in the past. I chose to make this video without showing people as potentially, I may be able to use this as an educational piece to our FFA in the metro area I live nearby. I would love to be able to make videos like this as often as possible to help "tell the story" but thus far, it is simply a hobby and use my Mac and iMovie to do all my editing.

Thank you again, hope you enjoy.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)