AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 10/18/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/18/2015 08:08 (#4845183)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 10/18/15*****

Good Sunday Morning. Where did this week go, I thought I just weighed in and had told myself I was going to be good this week...POOF it's goon and so is my willpower. I will get it back. I can't believe how good I was the whole time we were in
AZ last winter and we come home and the three days later there was the fire and our son moved in with us and it seemed like my healthy eating flew right out the door. Well. I want to get that back, get my life back and be able to concentrate on me again. We are hoping plumber will hit it hard at the house this week and our son will be able to move out soon. Love him, but time he is on his own again. I got my mom all moved, so it is time to strap on my walking shoes again and get out there. Will have to adjust the time of day that I do it as it is dark after dinner now. HAVE TO MAKE THE TIME.

Hope you all had a good week, I feel so stupid writing this post when I haven't been doing well, but I am so proud of all of you that you will motivate me to get back with it. Please be careful with the harvest.

Oh, Dave didn't do so hot either this week.

I am leaving this morning to go to Milwaukee (2 hours away) to see my brother in the hospital. He had trouble after prostate surgery. He was on blood thinners and they gave him the wrong ones or something and he has been bleeding out and had to be in for 8 days then home and then it started again. They think they got it now, but making him stay for awhile and he is bored and needs company. So won't be able to respond until tonight. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)