AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sick of my own cooking! Help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

pupdaddy12003
Posted 10/16/2015 05:16 (#4842052 - in reply to #4840372)
Subject: RE: Sick of my own cooking! Help!

NW Central Ohio
...when you don't have time for making meals for several days, eggs can be your friend. It doesn't take very long to crack and whisk up three eggs in a bowl. You can microwave 3 strips of bacon on some paper towels (Careful they don't burn!). Cube a slice of bread (A hefty 12 grain bread is great for this) and toss it in an oven proof 12" non-stick skillet with some olive oil. Get it in there with some sliced onions and brown the cubes while the onions are getting slightly browned. Pull a bag of shredded cheese out of the fridge....and when you feel the onions and bread cubes are done...crumble your bacon over the top of them. Add cheese over the top of that...and pour the eggs over the top of everything. Use a med-low heat setting on your burner, and go around your pan and lift and allow the liquid egg to slip under the cooked. Then take them off the burner, and slide them under your broiler, and keep a close watch on it. This is called a "Frittata"...and you can add vegetables to it if you want (Peppers, Mushrooms, Asparagus pieces!)...but I like mine straight up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)