AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let's see
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Test ForumMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 9/26/2015 22:01 (#4810364 - in reply to #4810339)
Subject: RE: Let's see

Southeast Wyoming

I am using a Motorola Droid Maxx; my sequence is different than what you posted earlier in Stock Talk.

I may try to do some screen shots on this laptop later but for now on my Droid Maxx:

Choose file|Documents|Image Shrink Lite|(select the file from my gallery which in now displayed)|800X600|Upload Picture now|I'm done uploading pictures.

At that point it takes me to my post with the image displayed.

On Stock Talk someone was telling you to "Upload Picture Now" and you were saying there was no picture to upload.  On my Maxx, yes there is no picture displayed until AFTER I hit Upload Picture Now.

I don't know that screen shots from this laptop would be helpful.

I did not mean to sound growly.  I have seen well educated guys on stock talk say it will not work for them.  I was talking as much to them as I was talking to you when I said put aside what you know and follow directions.  And yes I realize phones/devices are different.  I would like to help get the problems resolved, with a proceedure outlined for each device which needs a different sequence.

I hope this helps.  It has been a long day. 

Edit I posted the picture of the dirt clod from my Droid Max and just gave that sequence in this post before the edit.  I just posted this parts image from my laptop as an upload for this post.; the sequence and steps are different on the laptop, probably at least partly due to not having Image Shrink Lite on the Laptop.

Edited by Gary Lyon 9/26/2015 22:09

(95 F150 front hub.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 95 F150 front hub.jpg (144KB - 74 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)