AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Congrats to Wayne stenjem ND ATtorney general.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 8/29/2015 08:33 (#4759088 - in reply to #4759014)
Subject: RE: Congrats to Wayne stenjem ND ATtorney general.

NCND
Is bad farmer in Jail right now?

He knew Mike Strunk from Strunk harvesting. THey are here now maybe I can get an update from him.

THe most disturbing thing about this whole EPA deal is that no one even posted on here all day and it affects us all. This was the best news AG has had in recent weeks by a long shot. Its not like some report that everyone can disagree with but can be proven wrong with later reports or simply running out of corn. Or better yet it doesn't garner attention like a thread on Test Weight!!!!!! This is something everyone here will have to deal with but no one seems to care.

THink of it this way. How many criminals do you know that never went to prison for their crimes or paid steep fines? MY guess is we know a lot of them but here we are if we touch a navigable water you can get fined 10's of thousand per day for eternity. Off the top of my head lets start with John COrzine and it looks like we could add to the list Hillary. Crimes these people committed are far worse and affect many more people than what the gentleman in Wyoming has done yet I'm willing to guess he has or will lose everything because of a pond he made legally. Its unreal this can happen in this country in this day and age.

Then again what do I know cecil the lion garnered more attention than selling hacked up baby parts by a government agency.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)