AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

soybeans is this a bad idea
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

snowden
Posted 8/26/2015 11:19 (#4754200)
Subject: soybeans is this a bad idea

michigan
talking with local elevator this morning can still get $8.30 for new crop beans I know this is not good but don't want to sell seven dollar beans either this fall. we have a decent chunk already priced at fair price what are the thought on where prices are headed. I know we should have sold at 10 but them days are gone so no use looking back every day on what we should have done. so what do you think of selling at 8.30 and after harvest if they take off buy a call everyday they continue to drop and a month from now I don't want to look at 7 dollar beans and say we should of again. do you guys really think the beans are out there they are saying I know in our area they are so I guess just looking for others opinions but don't need to hear how stupid I was that I should have sold earlier like I said them days are gone but do you think they may come back. storing is not a option as we don't have enough room for the beans and don't want to pay 8 cents a month on storage if they are not going to go up. thanks in advance for any input have a safe harvest
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)