AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This says ALOT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Buddy Man
Posted 8/25/2015 23:43 (#4753536 - in reply to #4753334)
Subject: RE: It has been my experience that just about the time ....

Dawn, Missouri
I agree. The demand will be back. Eating and drinking are the last two things people will give up. Probably in that order. This spring I was looking for a low price wise in the 8:40 - 8.60 price range and the June 1st time frame. They faked me out with the June 1 low of $8.96 1/2 low June 1 and the 10 day roll around $8.95 3/4 retest and the run up to $10.45 in 4 weeks. Keep thinkiing the break after July 16 was just retesting the low.

THEN we got the USDA report ' "I'm from the government and I am here to help you" on Aug. 12th which most don't believe (yet to be determined) and then the hard break in sympathy with the Dow & S& P break.

NOW we are back in the price range ($8.55) low Monday that I thought we would be the first of June. Everyone is STILL bearish and talking how low prices will go just the opposite a few years ago when soybeans were $17 plus in Sept. and everyone was talking abut $20 soybeans and they dropped to $14 in Nov.

I don't believe the bull is dead, just crippled up. Don't loose heart he will be back!

Edited by Buddy Man 8/25/2015 23:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)