AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I must be doing everything wrong
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

R Farms
Posted 8/26/2015 11:05 (#4754173 - in reply to #4753153)
Subject: RE: I must be doing everything wrong

East Central Missouri
Well I have sold Deere equipment for the last 10 years currently for a dealer that has been a Deere dealer since 1929.

The point of the post was as others have agreed on or figured out that this site is a bash board on whatever you don't agree with. To answer your question on why I have not reposted sooner, was due to I farm as well as sell equipment. I had chores to do: feed and check on our hogs, scout a couple bean fields that are showing some disease (frogeye), and check the moisture on our Beck's corn test plot...oh I forgot Beck's is a bad word...

I am not colorblind. We run a variety of equipment; Deere, NH, Spay Coupe, Kuhn, and others...I don't wear 100% Deere underwear, but it does put food on my table, so obviously I lean toward that.

I would sure like to see some of the salesman/dealer critics sit behind the desk and see what it like to sell...I would bet those critics would get a education in a hurry. Selling and being a dealer is not all the berries despite what the critics preach.

I love my family, farming, and selling. I just get real tired of all the negative B.S that people spew that have no idea what they are talking about on my or anyone else's operation. As I stated in the original post if you reread it...This site has a lot of good information, but the negative crap is running off a lot of people.

Louie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)