AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

InfoAg 2015 Comments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Schorsch
Posted 8/5/2015 14:47 (#4717502 - in reply to #4711668)
Subject: RE: InfoAg 2015 Comments

Bavaria/Germany
Lance,
Seems you have been slightly as disapointed from thuis year INFOAG as i have been...
Seems the new style to do it every year it´s to narrow.

Although the time is not good. Ist in teh middle of Holiday season and so very few international visitors are there. Flight tickets are dupple as they would be beginning June!
I think the INFO AG would Need some more international fllair, or better, INFOs
It was, as you did very good explain mostly about, how to capture farmers data, How to take a soilsample, and how to do AG buisness with drohne!

About Drohne:

I thin we are withdrohne where we have been with GPS inca. 1992! We did know that is something there, and we di know that we can probably use this in future!
I have the Feeling in my stomage, that drohnes will go a simmilar way, but we are still may be 20 years away from Buisness!

I thought already last year, if I would be 25 years younger I woul bu such a toy and start to play around as i did it with my first GPS 1991 (Motorola oncore 4 channel Receiver for 2500 US$ !)

It seems, that most of theINFO AG participants alrey to experienced and to Long in this Precision AG busines withmany ups and downs, that we do just jump on to that drones as we should do......

About Soilsampling: I have seen nothing new on this oreconference tour! Still nobody does have th "Miracle tool" which does take repeatable Smples under all conditiones.

The only things which have benn new for me as foreigner:
1. Seedsense (or better Monsanto?) did Show his new Cornplanter tool where they can now although go 10 miles in the field like JD, or Horsch. If this works as it Looks, it will go to hard competition to the new JD planter.

2. I did watch over serveral years the pulsing spray nozzle System from capstanag.com it did look allways a bit exotic to me but did impress me allways when I did see it.
To my surprise, at this year INFO AG Raven did Show a copy of this pulsing Nozzle System. So to apply chemicals very precise ist probably the only way in tehfuture?!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)