AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What happened?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 7/29/2015 20:32 (#4706634 - in reply to #4706126)
Subject: RE: What happened?

Dearfield Co.
Who do you figure is offering up mind control?? I really don't feel that pulling a thread down is mind control either.

I don't know in what manner people are offered moderator positions nor do I know other than personal opinion why moderator positions are retracted -----------What I do know is they have acted on a subject they felt the need to act on and its over. they obviously are acting satisfactory to the owners/sponsors etc. that matter so it is what it is... I wish the worst things this country had to deal with was bathroom pig sex and lions being shot and trailed. But it isn't

Just so you know I never saw the thread-------------nor does it matter. Another hunt in Africa has taken place, another animal with a name was killed. In time this is where all hunting will end up . Save the prairie dog, save the feral cat, save the whales, Save the prairie hen the list goes on and on some with support and others without. Any time you walk into a cabbalas or bass pro did you ever ask the origin of those animals and how they were obtained??? How about the local rich guy who has a den full of them??? Have you ever shot anything out of season or maybe bagged a extra pheasant or fish???? Its all in jeopardy in the future but it seems all the time we can sacrifice humans and no one really cares.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)