AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jumping camp
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

wahlfarms
Posted 7/7/2015 20:30 (#4666804)
Subject: Jumping camp

Butler County,Iowa
Can someone explain to me how certain people depending on the day jumps from one camp to the next. One little squeak of positive or negative and here we go...... Negatives or positives start rolling. I understand it's a world market and many things affect the value of our crops. But come on. What's wrong with having a plan and doing best to stick to it and not make knee jerk decisions because joe blow said this or that. Pretty obvious there is great areas and there is total **** areas in this 2015 crop. But to beat a guy when their already down or to come up with pure speculation of the "what if" And try to sway a farmer or seller one way or other. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
The market will do what it's gonna do. No matter how much we tell them it's **** or tell them it's good. It's obvious the corn won't be there in areas and most likely will see some type of rally. So reward the market with the rallies we get and quit talking it up or down.
I understand it's a open forum and a lot of people here ask good questions and provide good info. But the ones that seem to jump camp everyday and follow the crowd....absolutely pathetic
Maybe I'll get the ban hammer for saying this. But personally it won't make me lose any sleep.
Again I do appreciate you all that provide good solid information and substantiate your opinions. But the rest of ya "camp jumpers" Save the key strokes
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)