AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Charts Monthly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 7/3/2015 09:57 (#4659358 - in reply to #4659355)
Subject: "THE CLIFF GAP" :o)

Buxton ND
Over nearly the last 3 years I've been pointing out many bearish factors in the markets. NOW FAIR IS FAIR,,, I've looked at this gap many many times just wondering when,,, it is time to point out one very bullish factor/target.

This gap was left in July of 2013 when ZCN went of the board and ZNU became the lead month in a massive inverse market***** "THE CLIFF" This gap is way more then the size of Texas. Gap from,,,,,, 5.50 to 6.48 on a weekly ZC chart.

YES that's a pretty wild number***** BUT IT WILL BE A TARGET. To test this target we will need some major help from the fund boys net *****NEW***** buying of corn and IMO crop rating continue to drop as will as EXPORTS really picking up. We have had some massive short covering in all our markets, with some net new buying showing up after the report. How much will take some time to know for sure, actions from Tuesday's report will not be known til Monday afternoon with the CFTC delayed holiday report. I just have a feeling continued short covering is masking the net new buying..... We do not get 2 all time record volume days in corn in one week with the fund boys sitting on their hands**********

Fund traders want the markets to move, whether higher or lower,,, most of this winter has been really boring,,,,, even very boring report re-actions til the last one. Right now its moving.

AGAIN that's a pretty dam wild donkey target,,,,, but I learned in 2007/08 NOT to under estimate what that fund money can do.

Now I've said I would ignore everything but money flows for a bit,,, when I'm done ignoring,,, you can bet I'll point out crude, E/RBOB spread and SA

The arrow points to the gap.

(THE CLIFFZC ~ Weekly_07032015_095414am.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments THE CLIFFZC ~ Weekly_07032015_095414am.png (75KB - 409 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)